Posted September 30, 2022
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
● We made a trip to the emergency room at the hospital yesterday. The pain Luciano has been suffering for the last two weeks is a hernia. More to follow.
● Diapers and politicians should be changed often -- both for the same reason. = Unappealing fecal odor, bad scent and therefore booed. No sham - shit is shit!
~ Aronas Pinchas (2012)
● A long period of drought = Drop huge lot of rain, God!
~ Mike Mike Mesterton-Gibbons
● A neatly turned phrase = Unearthed pleasantry.
~ Aronas Pinchas (2006)
● The forthcoming American Presidential election = Another inner politcal enemies democratic fight.
~ Aronas Pinchas (2008)
Weekly Quotes By Writers on Settings
● “The house smelled musty and damp, and a little sweet, as if it were haunted by the ghosts of long-dead cookies.” ~ Neil Gaiman, “American Gods“
● “When ideas evaporate, when shapes fade and forms lose their integrity, our imagi-nation can create an out-landish setting and convert everything into a hazy, misty Turner landscape. “
~ Erik Pevernagie
● “Places are never just places in a piece of writing. If they are, the author has failed. Setting is not inert. It is acti-vated by point of view.”
~ Carmen Maria Machado, “In the Dream House”
You Had One Job....
Is it really necessary to stamp the actual hamburger buns?