Posted November 8, 2019
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
● I totally forgot I had an appointment with the eye doctor yesterday. My bad.
● I haven’t been writing lately, but I have a great idea for a novel. Maybe it will inspire me.
● Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the universe = A masquerade can cover a sense of what is real to deceive us; to be unjaded and not lost, we must, then, determine truth. Nov.11 – his birthday
● Pennridge celebrates Veterans Day
= Learners respect any dead. Big event. __ by Aronas Pinchas (2008)
● “Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country
● “The last thing I ever wanted was to be alive when the three most powerful people on the whole planet would be named Bush, Dick and Colon.”
― Kurt Vonnegut
● A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. __ Hercules
You Had ONE Job...
How's mopping that carpet going for you?