March 4, 2023
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
▼ Happy Birthday to my granddaughter Daniela - 03/13
▲ Happy Birthday to Great Grandson James - 03/31
● Happy Birthday to Maria Reynolds - 03/22
● Happy Birthday to Elizabeth Wickham - 03/03
● Happy Birthday to Stephanee Ryle - 03/10
● Happy Birthday to Lynn Miller - 03/15
● Happy Birthday to Marie Lucero = 03/20
● Happy Birthday to Robert Wickham - 03/25
● Currently Reading
Title: Book of Lost Friends
Author: Lisa Wingate
● Feast Day of Saint Patrick: March Seventeenth = Apt event affects Irish: need a natty shamrock.
~ Segura (2000)
● Scotland = Old cants
~ Aronas Pinchas (2006)
● The Scottish Parliament = Ah! Potent thistle racism.
~ Mick Tully (2005)
● Saint Patrick's Day = I say! Dark pints act!
- Mick Tully (2007)
Old Irish Sayings
● May the road rise up to meet you.
● A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
●May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
● You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.
● Who keeps his tongue keeps his friends.
● Every man is sociable until a cow invades his garden.
● May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
You Had One Job....