Posted January 22, 2021
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
Building a house in New Zealand with Habitat for Humanity
● We're finally scheduled for our Covid Vaccinations. We're not absolutely we'll quality. The Place we are going says they are taking only Tier 1a. Wish us luck.
● I'm scheduled for an angiogram on February 3.
● Admirer = Married
● Indomitableness = Endless ambition
● Television programming =
Permeating living rooms
● January looks forward to the new year and back to the old year. He sees past and future.
~ M.L. Stedman
● We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives . . . not looking for flaws, but for potential.
~ Ellen Goodman
● I’ll never understand why everybody puts so much em-phasis on January first. There are three hundred and sixty-four other days in the year that you can make a change.
~ Elizabeth Eulberg
You Had One Job...