It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
Posted March 15, 2019
●Women = Won me
●Singer Maria Callas = All screaming arias
Weekly Quotes For:
St. Patrick's Day
“God invented whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world!”
__ Old Irish Folk Saying
Women's History Month
“A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” — Rhonda Hansome
You Had ONE Job...
Guess who can’t read a blue print?
● RB4U Monthly Contest is off and running. Go to our website for rules, prizes, and to enter. Website addy:
● Income Tax appointment this morning. Usually, I love surprises! Maybe not this one.
● Daniela had her 9th birthday this week. Happy Birthday, Daniela.
● dodrantal = of nine inches in length.
e.g. The male stripper's dodrantal instrument impressed the ladies greatly.
● archigrapher = principal or head secretary or clerk
e.g. The archigrapher efficiently designated transcription duties to her underlings.
● bonifate = lucky; fortunate
e.g. The gambler was too bonifate, and attracted the casino manager's attention
Compendium of Lost Words