Posted August 7, 2020
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
● July 31, great granddaughter
● August 4, Luciano’s 91st
● August 12 – Christian’s Birthday
● Transylvania = Salty Nirvana
● Hoia Baciu Forest = Hi, facetious
● Count Dracula = A cat could run.
● "What comes to your mind when you think of the word Transylvania, if you ponder it at all? What comes to my mind are mountains of savage beauty, ancient castles, werewolves, and witches - a land of magical obscurity. How, in short, am I to believe I will still be in Europe, on entering such a realm? I shall let you know if it's Europe or fairyland, when I get there. First, Snagov - I set out tomorrow.”
~ Elizabeth Kostova (The Historian)
● “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.”
~ Sam Levenson
You had one job....
Baby Hanging Station? All parents have thought of it.