Posted September 24, 2021
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
Motorcycle riding in the desert 70s
● Divorce settlement = Detect no evil terms.
~ Rick Rothstein(2003)
● White House Scandal = As showed: Unethical.
~ Larry Golda) (2002)
● Romeo and Juliet story = O, just dry real emotion!
~ Aronas Pinchas (2010)
● The times they are a-changin = I am teething, hence ashtray.
~ Dave Henniker (1995)
● “Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions never lie to you.” ~ Roger Ebert
● “To awaken human emotion is the highest level of art.”
~ Isadora Duncan
● “This world will be a better place if we try to understand the feelings of others.”
~ Shashi Girdhar
● “Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it isn’t so.” ~ Lemony Snicket