It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
Posted March 16, 2018
●St. Patrick's Day = Sad Pat's Tricky
●The Great British Weather = Harsh, bitter, wet heritage
By Wendy A. Keen (1995)
●“Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.” ― Alex Levine
● “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.”
― Marge Piercy
You had one job ...
● I'm having back surgery on March 22. I'm a little apprehensive about it.
● Énouement = The bittersweetness of having arrived in the future, seeing how things turn out, but not being able to tell your past self.
● Ruckkehrunruhe = The feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness.
● Nodus Tollens = The realization that the plot of your life doesn't make sense to you anymore
Source: Emotions We All Feel But Don’t Know The Names Of, from the Via Dictionary Of Obscure Sorrows