It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
osted November 17, 2017
● Leonardo da Vinci = O, Draconian Devil
● The Mona Lisa = Oh, Lame Saint
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
__ Leonardo Da Vinci
You had one job ...
● We're going to my son's house for Thanksgiving. All we need to do is cook the turkey and bring it. Wha-at?
● House cleaning Day
● O.M.G. Thanksgiving is next week; Christmas only
5½ weeks away.
● Vellichor = the feeling of strange wistfulness of used bookshops.
● Exulansis = the tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.
● inaniloquent = Given to talking inanely