August 11, 2023
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
● Happy Birthday to Luciano
my hubby of 66 years on his 94th Birthday
●Happy Birthday to Toni Noel 08/29 my friend and
▼ critique partner.
● Happy Birthday to my ▲
grandson Christian 08/12
● Happy Birthday to my son Tony ▼ 08/31
● I am currently reading:
Title: A Thousand Steps
Author: Charmaine Wilkerson
● “Happy birthday! Happy birthday!” = “Hippy Bath Yard! Phat by Phriday!”
~ Keith (2010)
● "True meaning behind Fourth of July holiday" = "Huh, joining a youthful freedom and liberty!"
~ Aronas Pinchas(2009)
● UFO photos = Thou spoof! ~ Aronas Pinchas (09)
● Flying Saucer or UFO = Ruling foe, focus ray.
~ Judson T. Pewther (2007)
● “UFOs: The reliable cases are uninteresting and in the interesting cases are unreliable.”~ Carl Sagan,1975
● “I believe there’s other forms of intelligence in the universe. I’ve seen and heard some pretty convincing UFO stuff. Besides, if we’re the most intelligent things in the universe… well, that’s just depressing."~ Rekha Sharma
● “Mission Control, please be informed, there is a Santa Claus.” ~ James Lovell, Apollo 8, 1968.
He made this transmission after coming around the far side of the Moon on the Apollo 8 mission. Although it was Christmas time, this statement has caused considerable controversy as “Santa Claus” was supposedly a codeword used to indicate a UFO or other unusual sighting.
You Had One Job!
Again the American education system fails.