Posted May 14, 2021
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
The Floating Islands of
Lake Titicaca, Peru
● I missed my great grand- daughter's First Birthday party. Darn. We did a time capsule for her to open on her 18th birthday.
● I also missed calling my grandson on his birthday. Am I a sucky grandmother or what?
● The Conservative Party = Teacher in vast poverty
● Sylvester Stallone in Rambo = Brainless malevolent story
● The Olympic Games = Mighty males cope
~ Ivor Hutchison 1997
● Marriage counseling = O, nice girl & man argues
● “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.” ~ Sir Richard Burton
● “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” ~ Jennifer Lee
● “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” ~ Gustav Flaubert
● “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times.”