Posted September 25, 2020
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
● Both Luciano and I are walking-challenged -- my back and his knee. We're struggling to get along, but it's not a pretty picture.
● Shirley Wilder is home now, and working to recover from her medical woes. Get Well wishes, flowers, cards are in order but no visitors.
● Escaped tiger kills man in SF zoo = So, king-sized animal left corpse
● Common slip of the tongue = The fouling comment -'Oops!'
● “I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.” ~ Steve Irwin
● “Our slow moving koala is a triumph of evolution, able to survive and thrive on a diet of gum leaves, not the most nutritious plants. Its solution to the problem of handling such food made the koala a success story of the Australian forests.” ~ Stephen Jackson
“The koala. It’s adorable appearance belies a vile temperament.” ~ Christopher Markus
You had one job....
“Don’t be so fussy. No one will notice the difference.”