Posted December 20, 2019
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
Happy New Year!
I’ve been off line for a week because I fell again – flat on my back. – on Christmas eve morning. I wasn’t able to move for days, and sadly had to miss all the Christmas and New Year festivities.
Bummer of a way to begin 2020, but this morning is the first I’ve been able to get dressed, move around a little, and get an X-ray of my back.
Anagrams for the Holidays
● New Year's Resolution = Notions we rarely use
● And a Happy New Year = Read happen, anyway.
● New Year Resolution = Outline owner’s year
Quotes For The Holidays
● “New Year's Day ... now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” __ Mark Twain
● “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” __ Rainer Maria Rilke
You Had ONE Job...
▲ No comment