Posted May 17, 2019
It's The Journey That Counts!
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow! What a ride!"
● Mother’s Day was lovely. I had a good time.
● Luciano is coming up on his 90th birthday in August. We’re planning a family parts. No gifts.
● Another shot in the eye next week.
Anagrams for the Week
● A Telephone Girl = Repeating "Hello"
Quotes for the Week
● "Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful.
It's the transition that's troublesome."
__ Isaac Asimov
● “Playing Solitaire is a non-smoking employee’s smoke break.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
You Had ONE Job...!
So much for shipping instructions,